is used in various situations for degreasing. The degreaser is a solvent-free
product, yet powerful and gentle to the surface. It does not dissolve the color
and is therefore excellent for degreasing all types of leather.
- for degreasing smooth leather and removing care product residues before repair for the professional and end user.
- for degreasing grease spots in the headrest and armrest areas of furniture, steering wheels, handles and gear knobs on vehicles, handles on handbags and suitcases, etc.
- for cleaning/degreasing of "spackled" rough leathers in the furniture trade
- for degreasing greasy collars on jackets before washing with leather detergent
- for degreasing greasy areas before professional dyeing in the workshop
Amounts of COLOURLOCK Degreaser:
30 ml is enough for steering wheels or handbag handles.
150 ml is sufficient for a furniture set or car interior.
and 1 liter for more extensive degreasing work or for several objects.
test all products first on a concealed area for changes! Although COLOURLOCK
Degreaser does not dissolve colors, it may cause a lightening of colors in
open-pored leathers or if too much was used on smooth leather. Therefore,
pre-testing is always advisable.
Dampen a clean, soft cloth with the degreaser and go over the greasy areas. Plain smooth leathers can be degreased thoroughly after a test.
leather (suede, aniline leather, etc.), only briefly dart over the leather with
the cloth in order to avoid edging and stains caused by the cleaning attempt.
the leather to dry between all treatments. Do not blow dry.
grease spots can be removed completely. Areas of contact with skin or hair and
areas greased over long periods of time are particularly difficult. In some cases,
grease remover spray might help. For large areas, deeply absorbed oils, or
heavy greasing, seek professional advice.
After cleaning with the COLOURLOCK Degreaser, re-condition and protect the leather with a care product suitable for the type of leather.
|Application:||Cleaners & Degreasers|
|Application Area:||Bags & Cases, Car, Furniture, Leather Cloth, Steering Wheel|
|Leather Type:||Artificial leather, Pigmented leather|
0 of 0 reviews