Leather Fixative 1 Litre
Leather Fixative is used to fix colours on leather garments during washing. It can also be used for the removal of water stains on natural and aniline leather.
Amount: 100 ml; 1 litre
For leather-textile mixtures, multi-coloured garments, single-coloured garments in black, red, blue, bordeaux and green: Always pre-soak in a bath with Leather Fixative!
Effect: Fixes tanning agents, colours and lipids inside the leather. Prevents the colours from washing out. Use preferably prior to washing.
- Use in the bath, not in the washing machine.
- Add half a bottle to approx. 10 litres hand hot water, max. 30 °C until covered.
- Motorcycle suits: use a full bottle
- Soak the garment thoroughly for approx. 60 minutes, moving occasionally.
- Put it into the washing machine,without rinsing.
Careful: The product contains natural volatile acids. Avoid skin contact, use rubber gloves. Wash off skin or eyes with generous amounts of water. Keep away from children.
|Application:||Cleaners & Degreasers|
|Application Area:||Bags & Cases, Furniture, Leather Cloth, Shoes & Boots|
|Leather Type:||Aniline leather|
0 of 0 reviews