- 15 ml COLOURLOCK Leather Cleaner Mild
- 15 ml COLOURLOCK Degreaser
- 15 ml COLOURLOCK Leather Fresh Black
- 15 ml COLOURLOCK Leather Shield
- 15 ml COLOURLOCK Elephant Leather Preserver
- 1 x sanding pad
- Sponges and cloths
Steering wheels are in daily use. Due to frequent contact with moisture, sunlight & creams they wear out quickly or become greasy. Hand sweat and skin oils are particularly aggressive against the leather. The reason: leather is an open-pored material into which hand perspiration, skin fats and moisture can gradually soak. This makes the leather brittle, the color softens and the leather rubs off. In some cases, cracks even appear as a result of wear.
The COLOURLOCK leather repair set for black steering wheels is the solution. The bestseller from Germany is now also available in the UK - with an improved formula and solvent-free!
The COLOURLOCK Leather Fresh included in the set is used to refresh the color. While the COLOURLOCK Cleaner Mild prevents damage, the sealer protects the leather after recoloring. The COLOURLOCK Degreaser frees the leather from excess grease. It is solvent-free and particularly environmentally friendly. The COLOURLOCK Elephant Leather Grease cares for the freshly dyed leather and gives the surface a natural shine.
- carefully mask off all areas of the steering wheel that are not to be treated with COLOURLOCK Leather Fresh.
- Apply COLOURLOCK Leather Cleaner Mild to one of the enclosed
sponges and clean the steering wheel thoroughly.
- Then apply COLOURLOCK Degreaser to a cloth and go over the
surface to degrease the leather.
- Rough spots, scratches, abrasions or protruding leather edges can now be smoothed with the COLOURLOCK sanding pad. The excess sanding dust should then be removed with a cloth.
- Dab the COLOURLOCK Leather Fresh Black carefully with the sponge or apply it to the steering wheel in circular movements. Then allow to dry completely or blow dry. This process can be repeated if necessary.
- After 24 hours, a thin layer of COLOURLOCK Elephant Leather Grease can be applied. It cares for the steering wheel and gives the leather a natural shine. The COLOURLOCK Elephant leather grease is mostly used for old steering wheels. This step can also be omitted for new steering wheels.
- After another 24 hours, put COLOURLOCK Leather Sealer on a cloth and apply it gently to the steering wheel to protect the surface from new dirt and abrasions.
|Application:||Care & Protect, Cleaners & Degreasers, Repair & Recolour|
|Leather Type:||Artificial leather, Pigmented leather|
10 of 106 reviews
June 20, 2021 00:00
I was cleaning leather seats in my car. Does the job but I found it little too small to hold.
January 19, 2022 20:17
Excellent brush. Handle is good and bristles are great at cleaning my leather car seats. Definitely recommend buying this if your getting some leather cleaner.
April 20, 2020 00:00
Great little brush for cleaning leather
Great brush for cleaning leather car seats. Used multiple times and still looks good and performs well.
July 21, 2016 00:00
Great little brush
I used this brush to agitate 12yrs of dirt off my 2009 BMW cream leather seats - did a great job!! I let autoglym leather cleaner sit for a minute then brushed in circular motion. I would recommend two passes for great results!
December 6, 2021 00:00
Great Durable Little Brush
Make cleaning leather seats and getting the finest dirt out of car plastic a breeze!Makes life very simple and can’t simply go wrong if I’m honest, quality is good and it’s a must have for cleaning if you’re serious about it!Will certainly buy again if I ever need to!
April 14, 2022 00:00
This product was easy to use and did a great job restoring my steering wheel and my leather gear selector knob. Both pieces were nearly 20 years old and much of the finish was worn off down to the bare leather. The restoration process took about two days. Day one was spent cleaning, surface repairing and recoloring the wheel. I let the product sit for the recommended 24 hours before putting the topcoat in place. I let that sit for an additional 24 hours and reinstalled the steering wheel. It feels smooth (but not slippery) and looks fantastic. I am going to restore my Jetta steering wheel next!
February 20, 2022 20:17
Great for boots too
Exactly what I was looking for! Great for boots too!
May 8, 2018 00:00
I used this brush with Sonax Alcantara cleaner. Worked like a charm and helped me removed the stains from my dogs slobber from the seats. Gosh, never thought at stuff would stain...LoL
September 12, 2019 00:00
Quality feel to the product, very good.So happy with this
November 3, 2018 00:00
Great brush for leather cleaning..just don't push too hard or you will start to lift the grain.
Content: 150 ml (US$21.60* / 100 ml)
Content: 7 ml (US$35.14* / 10 ml)