In many years of working with the luxury segment of the automotive industry, LEDERZENTRUM GmbH has developed a range of anti-friction coatings that successfully eliminates these noises.
During the development of the LIP ANTI-FRICTION COATINGS, two universal products have been developed which are the first choice in noise reduction for workshops, customer services and consumers. Both products are easy to use, create a transparent, durable, elastic, protective film which doesn't bind soil particles. Another benefit is the reduction in wear and tear. Friction sounds are always a sign of wear and tear!
- First, find the source of the noise. Ask for help if the area is not easy to identify.
- Often it’s necessary to uncover the affected area. This may require disassembling parts.
- Clean the area before application.
- Use PEOX on invisible areas and LEISOL for visible but inaccessible parts.
- Rub some PEOX into a cloth and apply on the respective surfaces and let dry.
- Please note that PEOX can cause corrosive surfaces to rust. Also don’t apply on acrylic glass or safety-relevant parts like braking systems, etc.
PEOX ANTI-FRICTION CREAM
Areas of application: Rust-proof guide rails, lever guides, hinges, switches, threads.
Contact materials: Plastic, artificial leather, leather and fabrics, including micro-fibre fabrics.
Cleaning: Excess residue can be removed with a damp cloth moistened with hot water.
|Application:||Care & Protect|
|Application Area:||Car, Furniture|
|Leather Type:||Artificial leather, Pigmented leather|
0 of 0 reviews
Recommended Products for PEOX Antifriction Coating