TOP Life DIY
TOP Life is a new coating for leather, imitation leather and plastic parts, which specifically seals the surface for a long time.
- It is a finishing topcoat (clearcoat)
- The DIY version can be applied with a sponge (for end customers).
- The professional version must be sprayed!
- It barely effects the gloss level
- It offers high protection
- It barely changes the surface appearance (slightly shiny/slightly slippery => goes away within 48 hours)
- It has up to 12 months service life
- 150 ml TOP Life Prepare
- 150 ml TOP Life Coating
- 1x Application sponge
- 1x Microfiber cloth
The surface must be clean. If the surface is not clean, use COLOURLOCK Leather Cleaner Mild to thoroughly clean all surfaces, i.e. leather, imitation leather and plastics.
Then, using COLOURLOCK TOP Life Prepare and the yellow microfiber cloth, thoroughly rub all surfaces (leather, imitation leather, and plastics) that are to be protected with COLOURLOCK TOP Life Coating.
As soon as the surface is dry, apply COLOURLOCK TOP Life Coating thinly and evenly with the application sponge. Take small sections and apply COLOURLOCK TOP Life over the entire surface without gaps.
Allow COLOURLOCK TOP Life to dry for 2 hours at an ambient temperature of at least 15 °C.
The vehicle can be used immediately, but full protection will not take effect until after 48 hours. Apply conditioning products or other liquids to the surface only after one week.
- Not until 8 days after the final coat!
- Mild Leather Cleaner
Care and maintenance recommendation:
- New leather care set
- Just after 3 months after the final coat
- Maintain every 5,000 km
|Application:||Care & Protect|
|Application Area:||Car, Steering Wheel|
|Leather Type:||Artificial leather, Pigmented leather|
0 of 0 reviews