How to treat squeaks and disturbing sounds
The seats can be adjusted in many variations, cup holders, toggle switches, and much more can lead to disturbing creaking, squeaking or rattling noises.
In many years of working with the luxury segment of the automotive industry, LEDERZENTRUM GmbH has developed a range of anti-friction coatings that successfully eliminates these noises.
During the development of the LIP ANTI-FRICTION COATINGS, two universal products have been developed which are the first choice in noise reduction for workshops, customer services and consumers.
Both products are easy to use, create a transparent, durable, elastic, protective film which doesn't bind soil particles. Another benefit is the reduction in wear and tear. Friction sounds are always a sign of wear and tear!
- First, find the source of the noise. Ask for help if the area is not easily to identify.
- Often it’s necessary to uncover the respective area. This may require disassembling parts.
- Clean the area before application.
- First choice is PEOX. When the responsible parts are visible but not accessible, use LEISOL.
- Rub some PEOX into a cloth and apply on the respective surfaces and let dry.
- Attention! PEOX can cause rust on corrosive surfaces. Also don’t apply on acrylic glass or safety-relevant parts like braking systems, etc.!
PEOX ANTI-FRICTION CREAM
LEISOL QUIET CREAM